I have an Announcement from our friends at Super Rare Games, a new physical release is coming to the Nintendo Switch. Read below to find out the details of this upcoming release.
Super Rare Games is starting 2021 with a blast! We’re proud to reveal our partnership with Glass Revolver and Armor Games Studios to release this bullet-hell, boss-rush adventure game in physical form for the first time on the Nintendo Switch.
Only 5,000 copies total will ever be printed, which go on sale January 7th at 6pm GMT (10am PT/1pm ET) for approx £27/£39.50 (excluding tax and shipping). The game will be released in two versions, which will be published in two variants, a standard edition limited to 3,000 copies and a steelbook limited at 2,000 copies.
In typical Super Rare Games tradition, this rare print physical release includes all the content on its cart, a full-colour manual, interior artwork, an exclusive sticker, and three trading cards randomly selected from the five-card set. Steelbook versions come with the standard case included, with both boxes bundled in a sleeve. Fans won’t have long to wait, as Super Rare Games titles ship soon after going on sale.
Here are some details about ITTA.
ITTA is a bullet-hell adventure set in a world filled with monstrous bosses. When Itta wakes up and finds herself surrounded by her dead family, her only guide is a strange spirit that takes the form of the family cat who gifts her a glowing revolver for protection.
- Bullet-Hell Chaos – Topple 18 deadly bosses in this simple to pick up but tough to master twin-stick shooter.
- Survive, No Matter What – Wield an arsenal of powerful spirit weapons to fight in new ways and change the tides of battle.
- Monstrous Challenge – Seek and destroy unsettling and powerful creatures to unlock the mystery of a bizarre, crumbling world and its cryptic inhabitants.
- A Girl Displaced – Explore a beautiful and deadly pixel-art world backed by a haunting and eclectic musical score.
- Horror and Wonder – Never hit a wall; freely toggle damage multipliers and invincibility, or prove your mettle with the default settings.
- Lost and Alone – Largely inspired by Zelda 1 and modern classics like Nuclear Throne and Titan Souls.
You can check out the two versions of ITTA at the Super Rare Games store which goes on sale January 7th (HERE). If you want to learn more about the game you can find more details at their official website (HERE) and the Twitter account for the developer (HERE).